Obsession-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession-X

-♥- Your new addiction -♥-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miaka

Miaka

Female
Number of posts : 415
Job/Hobbies : Art!
Humor : A guy walks into a bar... ouch.
Registration date : 2008-05-28

School Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: School Roleplay   School Roleplay Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 12:45 am

.*~The Taki-Mizuumi School~*.

Like a Star @ heaven A new high school, named Taki-Mizuumi, has opened in a small suburb of Tokyo. New students are pouring in from the surrounding areas, as this school is promising, and offers a better education then other small town schools. The students at the school are roughly ages 13-17, although some exceptions are made for students. Students are separated into separate years, which have no classes together except lunch, sports, and extracurricular activities.
Like a Star @ heaven All students are required to take Math, History, Science, and Language classes. Optional classes, such as Cooking and sewing, occur after school hours. Team sports practice occurs at the same time as extracurriculars, after school. Team sports, however, only meet Monday-Thursday.
Like a Star @ heaven Students are encouraged to participate in extracurriculars and sports to form a greater sense of unity between students in different years.

Notes on the story:
The schools name, Taki-Mizuumi, is made up with the characters (滝)Waterfall, and (湖) Lake.

Last edited by Miaka on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Miaka

Miaka

Female

School Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay   School Roleplay Icon_minipostedFri Jun 13, 2008 4:18 pm

RULES:
-Use a form of OOC; out of character.
-Be literate; no chatspeak, abbreviations, or smiles should be used in posts.
-Use punctuation. While you may understand what you mean when you write one big run-on sentence, not all of us can.
-If possible, please run your posts through a spell checker before you post them. It saves the world from trying to decipher what you meant.
-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. In other words, we all know that you want your character to be better then everyone, but keep it realistic.
-Try to write up to 3 sentences per post. Writers block is understandable, but it shouldn't become an overused excuse.
-I can and will add to the rules as I see fit. If you feel I'm lacking a rule, PM it to me and I'll look it over and add it if I think it deserves to be here.

And now, an example of our rules NOT in use.
I waz wlkin dwn th estret & i saw mi best m8 i said 'w8 up!' & run aftr him and i triped!!!1!!one! first i was lyke lol! but thn mi m8 say 'ur bleding' and i waz lyke pale afraid no wai! luky fur m3, i'm part neko, and used mi majik & st0p3d bleding. cat

WHAT WENT WRONG?
-Notice the lack of vowels.
-Chat speak is used.
-Tense changes occur.
-Punctuation is rarely used.
-Smileys pop up everywhere!
-And yes, that Neko bit was just to keep me amused. You have no idea how many people I've seen in regular roleplays who claim to be neko/vampire/angel/immortal/etc. But, seriously, if you decide to be stupid enough to try and make your characters magical in a roleplay that is clearly NON-MAGICAL, I'll seriously put my foot in your face.

And now, here is an example of our rules in use!
Ashley walked down the sidewalk, glancing into the store windows as she passed. Pulling her eyes from the window displays, she saw her friend, Michel, walking down the opposite side of the street. "MICHEL!" She yelled. His head turned, and his brown mop of hair flipped out of his face, revealing sparkling green eyes. He raised his hand in a gesture of hello, and waited for the traffic to slow so Ashley could cross. Ashley ran across the street to greet him.

OOC: Anyway, guys, I was thinking that this is a really great roleplay! But, we need to get our characters to meet! How about tomorrow in school they bump into each other on the way to Science? Smile

WHAT WENT RIGHT?
-A name is given to the character, so not to be confused by with other characters the user may have.
-Sentences are clearly defined, and give a clear picture of whats going on.
-Spelling is checked over, and no chatspeak is used.
-OOC is at the bottom of the post, and clearly marked. Smileys are used only in OOC.

Last edited by Miaka on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miaka

Miaka

Female

School Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay   School Roleplay Icon_minipostedThu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm

Characters

Girls:

Account Name: Love, Anonymous
Character Name: Megumi Konoe
Character Age: 14
History: With a happy family consisting of her mum, dad, older sister and younger brother, Megumi is content. She likes to listen to music, but can't sing in tune for her life. She likes to think of (morbid) ways for entertainment, but wouldn't actually stoop that low. She dislikes pointless and meaningless conversations and people who look arrogant.
Other: She tends to be unpredictable; acting spazzy one minute and clever the next.
Appearance: Long, auburn hair and dark blue eyes. She has a tattoo on her left forearm because of a dare. She is 5'2
Megumi Konoe

Boys:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roleplay   School Roleplay Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

School Roleplay
Page 1 of 1